Due to overwhelming response, tickets for this show is fully SOLD OUT.
Harry Styles will perform live in Singapore on 23 November 2017 (Thursday) at The Star Theatre. Tickets starting from S$68 will go on sale to the public on 5 May (Friday). Online sales on www.apactix.com start at 9am. Ticket sales via hotline and over-the-counter at Indoor Stadium Box Office and SingPost outlets will start at 10am.
Harry Styles’ self-titled debut album will be released globally on Friday May 12. The 10-track album features the lead single “Sign of the Times,” which topped the charts in over 84 countries upon release day. The album was executive produced by Jeff Bhasker, with additional production from Alex Salibian, Tyler Johnson and Kid Harpoon, and is available for preorder at www.hstyles.co.uk.
Styles began to showcase the live show with his debut performance on NBC’s Saturday Night Live, where he premiered the exclusive album track “Ever Since New York” and the single “Sign of the Times,” with an additional stunning performance of the single on BBC talk show The Graham Norton Show. He is set for upcoming appearances on NBC Today Show Summer Concert Series May 9, followed by a week-long residency on CBS The Late Late Show with James Corden May 15-18.
In order to prohibit ticket reselling and unauthorised use of tickets, please take note of the following strict policy & rules on ticket purchases and entry for this show:
- Each customer is limited to a maximum number of 4 tickets per transaction. No multiple transactions are allowed.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Please note tickets will have the name of the person who made the purchase printed on them. The name registered to the tickets cannot be changed.
- For online purchases, the full name provided when creating the APACtix account will be the name registered to and printed on the tickets purchased. Please ensure your full name as in NRIC / Photo ID is provided when creating the APACtix account.
- The person who made the ticket purchase must be in attendance with his/her guest(s) at the show. Purchasing of tickets on behalf of others is strictly not allowed.
- There will be identity checks at the venue on show day. The person who made the ticket purchase must present his/her valid Photo ID, Identity Card or Passport (scanned copies are not allowed), along with the physical tickets in order to enter the venue. The presented identification document must match the name printed on the ticket.
- Any ticket holder not able to provide the required and valid identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
- Only physical tickets will be accepted for entering the venue on show day. There will be no Print-at-Home tickets or E-tickets issued for this show.
- For tickets purchased at the Indoor Stadium Box Office, the actual physical tickets will be issued to ticket purchasers after the transaction.
- For tickets purchased via online, hotline or at any SingPost outlets, the ticket purchaser can elect to receive their physical tickets either by:
- (i)Collection prior to show day at the Indoor Stadium Box Office or Scotts Square Concierge Desk,
- (ii)Collection on show day at the APACtix counter at the show venue, or
- (iii)Delivery by courier or postal service.
- For ticket collection at Indoor Stadium Box Office, Scotts Square Concierge Desk or APACtix counter at show venue, the holder of the credit card used for the ticket purchase will need to be present.
- Tickets purchased cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged.
- No admission for children below 5 years old. No infant in arms.
- No photography, audio and/or video recording is allowed. No selfie sticks, tablets or handheld video cameras (Go-pro) allowed.
Full details available on the ticketing page at www.apactix.com.